I don't mean to neglect my blog so much but my life often seems noteworthy less. I never know what to write about except George or holidays. Also, a lot of what is going on in my life is work related and nobody wants to hear me complain about my job - not to mention I don't think it is okay to post about my frustrations with coworkers etc...but back to "My Perfect Day"!
Yesterday was Mother's Day and it was fantastic! My husband did an amazing job
We had a fantastic day! We went to church and then Dennis had to do puppets so me and the boy went to HyVee and then came home and baked muffins! Before church Dennis and George gave me some presents and they really went all out! George made me a coffee filter flower at daycare...it is very pretty and he colored the leaf!
And the two of them got me this thing that I can't remember what it is called...but it is a Cricut but not a Cricut. It is a different brand. It is supposed to be able to cut fabric and according to Dennis I can draw stuff on the computer and cut it out or download things...it seems pretty cool. I have a few things with the fabric I want to try and then I need to come up with some more ideas of things I can use it for. It was a very thoughtful gift!
After Dennis got home we went to Wise Guys for the pizza buffet! I threw my diet out the window for lunch! After lunch, George took his nap while I spent some time sewing...lots of projects I'm working on...and Dennis read his book and snuck in a nap. Afterwards we all went outside and planted some flower and worked in the garden. Dennis amazes me with his patience with George. It is amazing to watch. George helped me plant flowers for like 10 minutes and drove me crazy but Dennis never gets impatient when he helps in the garden...even when George steps on 3 of the 4 tomato plants they planted... :)
| Helping Daddy in the garden! |
| watering the plants |
| Helping me plant flowers |
| little baby squash |
No comments:
Post a Comment