Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday - 42 Weeks

George is growing so fast.

He has such a little personality.

He just started doing "So Big" basically today.  He gives me kisses if he feels like it.  He is everywhere with his crawling.  He is pulling himself up to standing.  He is eating solids better though he still will NOT feed himself.  He loves to chew on his fingers.  He claps and clicks his tongue basically like a trained monkey.  He loves to be tickled.  Loves when Daddy tosses him around.  And the bathroom is by far his favorite room in the house - he loves to stand at the bathtub, try to splash in the toilet, and there is just something about that scale he is fascinated by.

Doing "SO BIG" for the camera

Loves him some fingers!

Trying to get the camera
Playing with Daddy.
Looking forward to a great weekend.  Hopefully I'm able to catch up on a little sleep.  I did not sleep well last night...somehow I got the hiccups in the middle of the night...seriously

No comments:

Post a Comment