Just wanted to do a quick update on the Dixon household. Another week, some more pictures!
George is just been delightful this last week. He loves to giggle and play with Mommy and Daddy. Just tonight he spent like 15 minutes crawling all over me and laughing and kissing me and did I mention laughing! He LOVES it when I say BOO! When he is in his highchair and I'm getting him something to eat I like to kinda hide between where the fridge sticks out and then pop my face around and say BOO! He just eats it up! Thinks his mommy is just the coolest ever. The funny thing is he doesn't really care if you actually hide...I think he just likes the noise...it almost always gets a laugh.
| Waving to the camera! |
| Helping Daddy in the garden |
Nothing really exciting has been going on. Dennis has been practicing for worship team and Praise on the River and this mommy has been working on preparing for some parties...I'll try to take some pictures of some hints to some of my projects...I can't give too much away because that would spoil the surprise for at least one mommy to be. :)
So anyway, hope everyone has a great weekend! We are headed to a friends cabin tomorrow! Yay!
| Love this kid! |
Ohhh...picture hints??? LOVE it!!! :)
ReplyDelete