Thursday, April 28, 2011

Almost Friday

Well I must apologize for yesterday's post.  You'll probably didn't notice anything wrong with it but I most certainly did.  I spent multiple hours trying to get the pictures to line up where I wanted.  I wanted several of them to be side by side and in my mind it was so perfect but it certainly didn't come out quite like I wanted.  Not to mention that when I would try to delete some extra spaces it would move the picture to the beginning of the post.  Finally, I gave up as it was way late and I was way tired.  So I have a few more pictures from the kids Easter Egg hunt that I will post at the end of this post.

Just a few things to post about.  I am so happy that tomorrow is Friday.  It is the Friday before month end for me, which in Accounting speak, means that Friday will be a very busy day preceding a very busy next week.  I am tired just thinking about the to do list I left myself at work for the morning.  It seems like every time I crossed something off my list I got two more emails of things that need to be looked into or done.  I suppose that is life.

George is continuing to amaze me.  He has been getting up on all fours for quite some time and has just been rocking and pushing himself backwards.  I think he is finally starting to figure this crawling thing out.  The last two days he has managed to make some forward progress.  We have been putting toys out in front a little way and he gets his butt all the way up in the air and then kinda falls forward a little.  It is pretty cute and I certainly wouldn't say he is crawling but he is starting to get closer!  Today he also managed to go from sitting to his stomach.  It was amazing.  Dennis put him down in the sitting position and then when I came up the stairs he was midway between sitting and laying.

Two nights ago - Tuesday - George did the funniest thing.  Dennis got most of it on video.  George was crying because (I thought) he was so hungry but the food was taking extra long to thaw.  By the time I had the food ready he was fairly agitated and didn't really want to eat but was still acting funny.  So I started feeding him his fruit because he can't resist that and he settled down fairly quickly.  The next thing I know he has snuggled up into the side of the high chair and was dozing off while he ate.  It was so adorable.  He would blink really slowly and take a bite of food and eat it with his eyes closed.  He ate about 80% of his dinner while snoozing...the longer he ate the louder Dennis and I had to be to get him to open his mouth.  Finally, he wouldn't even open his mouth anymore so Dennis just picked him up and set him in the middle of the living room where he napped for about 30 minutes.  Of course when he woke up he was still hungry and finished off his dinner plus some extra that I whipped up.  We put him straight to bed with his 7+ ounce bottle which he also drained before passing out.  The best part is that our sitter said he actually had napped really well that day so I have no idea why he was so tired but it was adorable!

And now for the Easter pictures:

Ready, set, egg hunt!

Where are the pink eggs at?

Where Mommy?

Hmm - I can't find any more eggs

Kaden finding all of the eggs!

No comments:

Post a Comment