Monday, April 18, 2011

Friday - 30 Weeks

Well George is the big 3-0 in weeks.  It is totally crazy how fast the time has gone by.
In some ways it seems like George has always been with us.  He is just so much a part of our life and our family that I can't disconnect my life and him.  However, it also seems like it couldn't have already been 30 weeks since he was born.  How did time pass so quickly?  I know many of you can relate whether it be with kids, a significant other, or even just graduating college.  It seems like not that long ago I was still in college but yet in May I will have been out for 4 years.  That's crazy!?

Anyway, the sickness around our house continues.  On Friday George woke up with a low grade fever so Dennis decided to stay home with him rather than send him to the sitters.  This actually worked out quite nicely as he was able to get a little packing done during the days so we could hit the road as soon as I got off work and George got some extra special daddy time.

 They played some hide-n-seek around the couch.  They played some peek-a-boo.  This was the first time he understood peek-a-boo at all and when Dennis would hide behind a blanket George would try to peer around the edge to see him.  A-DOR-ABLE

Not sure what game they were playing here but George looks cute wrapped in this blanket compliments of Uncle Tony and Aunt Megan.

In the next series of photos you can see one of his favorite pastimes which is making a laahahaahla sound while waving his hand back and forth over his lips.  It cracks me up.


 All in all the boys had a good sick day hanging out and George taking long naps.  After I got home from work we all hopped in the car and headed to Grandma and Papa's for the weekend and to Springfield for Mariana's baptism.

No comments:

Post a Comment