Good news is that George's Diaper Rash is almost totally cleared up.
Bad news is I've wiped way to much poop and pee off the floor
Good news is we aren't traveling for like at least the next two weekend so maybe I'll find more time and clean the house.
Bad news is I stink at cleaning
Good news is we have VBS every night which is super fun
Bad news is we have VBS every night this week so I will be super busy
So anyway. On Friday we pulled out the little, bitty pool for George and let him play for a bit. It was a perfect pool day as it was hot and humid. He had a good time after the shock of the cold water!
| For a minute mommy was really funny.... |
| But then I remembered, gangsters don't laugh... |
| all his toys floated away so he had to go chase them. :) |
| Every couple minutes he would reach out and play with the grass and then go back to the pool. |
No comments:
Post a Comment