I love George. I love the things George has been doing lately. I love how sweet he is and the way I know he loves me even though he can't say it.
I just need to try and preserve these memories so when he grows up and moves to college maybe I can read this an cry or something...I just never want to lose him in this stage.
I love the way that when he is sleepy or cuddly he rubs my back. I often rub his back when I comfort him and he will lay his head on my shoulder and rub my arm and my back.
I love the way that when I hold him he sometimes twirls my hair around his finger or he smooths my hair.
I love how most of the time when I ask for a kiss he puckers up and gives me exactly what I need. It's even better because he won't often do it when daddy asks for a kiss.
I love that he just talks and talks and talks to me. I think he might even be starting to put together words. I swear that in the car the other night we had a little conversation...it went like this
G: Mom
Me: What Baby?
G: I want to tell you something.
Me: Okay, what do you want to tell me?
G: A, B, C
It was so cute...and totally could have just been something sounded like those words strung together...but I loved it anyway
I love how he runs. It is so ridiculously funny. His arms are all swinging about and he is usually giggling. It is amazing and I need to capture it on video.
I love the way that he enjoys a cookie or dessert...
I love when he runs around with his friends. His friend, Luke and him were playing chase and he would start his heavy breathing, huffing and puffing, before he even would start chasing him...lol
Fake sneezing...he totally does this. When I sneeze then he fake sneezes. When he sneezes he follows it up with fake sneezing...hilarious
I love how much he loves my lasagna and how much he loves his daddy
| He ate more than I did of the lasagna. Scrapped this plate clean! |
I love that we have this game we play where we make a surprised face (mouth in an O, cheeks sucked in, fish like face) immediately followed by a cheesy grin. Then we repeat...surprised face, cheesy grin, surprised face, cheesy grin...
On days when his desire for independence is about to cause me to strangle him I remember how he felt curled up sleeping in my arms last night, murmuring in his sleep. We certainly have our tantrums more and more lately as we approach that magic age of 2 and then 3 and then 4 but this little boy has stolen my heart and I can't even believe how much I love him.
P.S. I also love George's Daddy and am glad he comes home tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment