Another major thing that happened during my blogging hiatus is that Megan & Tony moved from the Chicago land to Bettendorf!! Dennis and I are sooooo happy to have them here and closer to us. It means that we get to see them much more often - like on weeknights for dinner and such. We had one such dinner tonight so that they could bring George's birthday present over - it was too bulky to cart down to Morton and back so they brought it over tonight.
 |
| George & Oliver |
George didn't get much time to play in it tonight but I can guarantee that he will spend lots of time playing in his new turtle sandbox! He named him Oliver...well his first suggestion was that we name the turtle "Georgie" but we suggested some other names and he settled on Oliver the Turtle.
I was able to coax some smiles out of both Lila and George and we had lots of laughs tonight. I am so glad that they live so close now :) I love our extra time with them!
 |
| So Big! |
 |
| That's right - we're cutte (with two t's) |
 |
| G & Uncle Tony |
Oh and for some reason the boy who hates carrots will eat carrots if Lila rejects them and Aunt Megan gives them to him. He has not eaten more than 2 carrots in the last year because he hates them (or acts like it) but he ate a whole serving on his own tonight...go figure...
No comments:
Post a Comment