Thursday, May 30, 2013

Week 11

Charlie turned 11 weeks old yesterday.  11 weeks.  Wow.  That means I head back to work all to soon and my little boy is almost big enough to go to daycare with his adoring big brother.


11 weeks.  It is just crazy to think how fast my leave has gone.  Charlie and I played this morning after he woke up.  He loves when I sing to him...my babies clearly don't realize how bad of a singer I am :)  I lost my voice today so he kept giving me confused looks as I whispered my songs to him and then he would give me his big toothless grins.

That is what I will miss the most when I go back to work - his smiles are precious and his increasing coos and little noises melt my heart.
This look is "Mommy, don't leave me!?"

No comments:

Post a Comment