Well, we all knew 12 weeks was coming, and actually it has come and gone. It was a very rough week.
I went back to work on his 12 week mark. It takes us FOR-EV-ER to get out of the house in the morning. Like I'm lucky to get to work by 8:30. We've got to figure something out.
 |
| The boys before their first day of daycare together |
Day 1 of daycare went pretty well. Day 2 - not so much. Charlie had his polio vaccination in the morning and was extremely crabby. Dennis had to go over to the sitters at lunch to calm him down because he was crying so hard. :( She has never ever had to have us do that before. To top the day off I started feeling sick around 11 that morning and ended coming home around 2. I had gotten whatever George had on the previous Sunday and had spiked a fever of 102. So I only made it back to work for 1 1/2 days. Dennis did great managing the boys alone. Lets just hope week two of back to work goes a little smoother!
Note the outfit change due to a blow-out on his first day...
 |
| Me and my baby. |
 |
| My Boys! |
No comments:
Post a Comment