Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Birthday Boy

Three.  I have a three year old.  It has been three years since I welcomed my little boy into this world.  Each day I think to myself I couldn't possibly love him any more than I do right now.  He absolutely drives me crazy and melts my heart about 100 times a day.

I love the way he puts words together and his enthusiasm.  When he opened his card this morning he "read" it to me.  It said "Happy Birthday, I love you"  Maybe I'm making him a wuss but one thing I know is that my boy knows he is loved deeply.  I bought him a cake from the store to celebrate tonight as his birthday party isn't until this weekend.  He is desperate for his "digger cake".  When I put his cake in front of him he said with excitement "Gasp...It's my Digger Cake"...I guess that means he will be happy even if his cake this weekend looks nothing like a digger.  That takes a load off!

I'm sure I'll have more to say after his party this weekend so for now here are a few pictures of my big, little boy and our special day!
Caution: 3 Year Old Lives Here

Waffles for breakfast

Opening a few Presents

Visited the combines!

Fed apples to the animals

Fed the cows

Happy Birthday Cake!

George and his best bud!

No comments:

Post a Comment