24 Weeks. I guess that means I've been back at work for as much time as I had for maternity leave. It just goes so fast.
Charlie is doing well. He is eating his baby oatmeal fairly well. He likes to chomp on the spoon with his teeth. Sometimes he does really well eating and other times I wonder if I screwed up by starting him on cereal at 5 months. It hasn't really curbed his hunger in the evenings like I had hoped but hopefully that will come with time and as we introduce new foods.
Charlie is sleeping pretty well. At George's open house the other week our preschool director was holding him and chatting with me. She asked how he was sleeping. I told her pretty well - he had had like three rough nights in a row but I told her the last 5 or so nights he had slept all the way through. Dennis was standing near and started laughing and informed me that Charlie had been up from like 3:15 until 4 the night before...I just hadn't woken up at all. Whoops!
Next milestone is sitting up by himself. It is coming soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment