With Megan's Baby Shower coming up this SATURDAY I thought I had better get another hint or two out there. I have been slacking. Several reasons
1. I'm busy; read my other posts
2. It is hard to decide what to post and I'm bad at cropping the picture and worried she will guess what it is
3. I don't know what is hint-able
So since the party is sooo close and I haven't been consistent with my hints I will give you two for the price of one! I know - I'm just that awesome.
 |
| If you guess polka dots you might be wrong. |
 |
| Yes - there will be diapers in some way shape or form. |
Maybe I will sculpt animals out of them like they do with towels on cruises or maybe we will all wear them as hats or maybe a real, live baby will attend and wear a diaper. Maybe this momma will wear one so she doesn't have to miss any fun to take a pee! You just never know what it might be!
No comments:
Post a Comment