Monday, September 5, 2011

50 Weeks

Well we have hit the big 5-0...in weeks!  As usual George is a barrel of laughs.  He is really growing up fast.

He loves to "help" me in the kitchen.  This usually involves me tripping over him while I'm trying to get something thrown together for dinner and then shouting for Dennis to hold him back while I get the food out of the oven.  I have been turning the light on in the oven for him so he likes to look at the food.



He still has been loving the hide-n-seek.  So we got some pictures of the action...


Like I said...he loves it

In other news I think that we can officially record George's first steps as September 5, 2011!  The boy has begun his journey to walking.  On Saturday we were working on our walking back and forth between mommy and daddy and at one point I just had a grip on the back of his onsie and he took about 3 steps without me really helping.  I wasn't sure if we should count it because I did have a hold of his clothes.  However, today we were helping some friends move and in their living room we got him to take a few steps with no help at all - confirmed by outside source!  Crazy!  I'm not ready...I mean I am ready because it is such a great milestone but I'm not ready because well my baby is going to be walking soon and I'll never keep up!





You know those raspberries that you blow on babies bellies and they giggle...well he loves it.  and once you do it to him he makes the noise back and sometimes tries to give you raspberries on your face, arm, leg, anywhere he can get...it is pretty cute...except for all that spit/drool.

Oh we are working on blowing kisses lately.  He has got the "so big" and waving and clapping down so we have been trying to work on the blowing kisses.  H doesn't get it very well but he has and sometimes does put his hand to his mouth and kinda mimics me...we'll keep working :)  In the meantime he gives pretty good/wet real kisses



So anyway - off to bed because I have to get up for work tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment