Wednesday, June 12, 2013

13 Weeks

Today Charlie is 13 weeks old!

He is getting to be such a big boy.  He wants to sit at the table with us while we eat dinner - no more of this sitting in his rock n' play.  He cried and cried until Dennis set him up on his lap at the table.



He interacts with us more and more and with his brother.  George loves to try and make him smile and laugh.  Usually I say - George try to make him laugh - and he gets right in his face and screams or laughs really loud or something that really isn't all that funny.  Charlie just stares at him like he is crazy...which he is.  George loves when Charlie smiles at him and always exclaims - "Charlie likes me.  He just smiled"  George is as enthralled as we are.

One small step for mankind...
Some negatives.  The boy just won't sleep through the night.  I just keep hoping and trying to get him to eat as much before bed as possible but he is so inconsistent.  George was on such a strict schedule by now - you could set a clock to him.  Charlie just does something different every day and night.  The only consistent thing is his bed time.  But then sometimes he is up at 2:30 or maybe 4.  Today it was 4:45.  The night before it was 2:30, 3, 3:15, 5...  I know he CAN sleep though the night because he has done it a time or two but he is just so inconsistent that you never know what is coming.  I'm sure we will get there eventually though.  He makes up for it all with his cute smiles.

This was at 7:15 when I was ready to go and he was still sound asleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment