The two days before I returned to work I had Dennis take off so that he could help out and I could enjoy the last of my time off.
On Monday we kept George at home in the morning and we went out to corporate to drop off some Pampered Chef orders and to spend some time playing on the tractors.
We then stopped at Hungry Hobo to pick up some lunch and we took it to the park that we drive by everyday. He has been asking to try out the slides but we never have the time to stop. So we went to the park and had lunch and let him play. He had lots of fun and even didn't get upset when a mean boy pushed him out of the way while he was playing with the spy glass. The kid pushed him out of the way while saying "you have to share with me". I was standing right there and yelled at the boy. He did not ask George to share he just shoved him out of the way (and George had only be using it for about 30 seconds). He just stared at me like how dare you yell at me and didn't listen at all...maybe it is a good thing I work and don't go to the park more often...
On Tuesday Dennis and I took the mower (and Charlie) out to our property to mow. I got to try out our new rider. It was a busy but fun two days before I went back to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment