Sunday, August 18, 2013

Week 20

Gotta play catch up again.  Catch up on my blog.  Catch up on my laundry.  Catch up at work.  Catch up on my house work.  Catch up on my sleep.  'Tis the season of my life I suppose.

He wants so badly to sit up on his own...
but usually this happens...
He's getting better at it every day though.
George was all about helping with brother on this particular day.  He was constantly in his face and wanting to feed and hold him.  I try not to reprimand George too much because so far Charlie hasn't seemed to mind anything - even when he grips or pushes too tightly or bumps into him or holds him in a ridiculously awkward position...I guess as long as Charlie is happy I will let George do it his way.

Inspecting each other...

Feeding brother
The above picture turned out pretty well.
Brotherly Love
Charlies has been getting a little constipated so after 5 or 6 days we gave him a little prune juice...He wasn't a huge fan...Dennis and George had to put on a show to get him to forget he had it in his mouth...luckily it did the trick within about 20-30 minutes.
Poor baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment