Wednesday, August 17, 2011

11 Months Old!

George hit the big 11 months!  Let the countdown to birthday mania begin!

He is just a ball of fun these days.  Today I picked him up at daycare and he giggled all the way home.  He was laughing at something...I think himself or me.  It looked like he was looking at me in the mirror.  He would giggle and I would giggle and he would giggle again.  It was so cute.

Currently the morning routine is that Dennis gets up with George and changes his diaper, gets his bottle ready, and then brings George in to me to snuggle and drink his bottle.  It is one of my favorite times of the day.  Usually after he finishes his bottle he will stay and snuggle for awhile.  Some days he wants to get down and play or he has recently found out he can climb on the pillows and look out the windows above our bed.  He is always pretty cute in the morning but my favorite days are when he stays snuggled with me for awhile.  This morning - he was a super snuggle bug!  A perfect present for mommy!  (PLEASE ignore my appearance - I haven't even gotten out of bed yet).



He has also gotten very good at waving.  Usually I just say something like wave buh-bye and he stops what he is doing and waves - A-DOR-ABLE.  He has been doing so good lately with eating well and napping well and he is just such a loving little boy.




Lately he goes in his room and closes the door.  It is like he wants his privacy.  If I come in the room he immediately stops what he is doing and crawls over and shuts the door again...he doesn't seem to care if I'm in the room or not but he really likes the door to be closed - unless he wants out - then he screams bloody murder...

That's all for now...except...of course...a party hint...


No comments:

Post a Comment