Sunday, August 21, 2011

48 Weeks

Not much to report for George's 48th week of life.  Just more of the same - playing, eating, sleeping, and pooping.  He is definitely the little destroyer these days and seems to destroy anything he can get his hands on...which with my cleaning skills is a lot!

Playing with his train!
 I've been working hard on various projects to get ready for Megan's pending baby shower and Georgies pending birthday party.  I think I have been to Hobby Lobby every weekend for the past 5 weekends.  I've also been to Joann's twice and Michaels at least 3 times!  I am certain I will hit Michaels and Hobby Lobby at least two more times each!  I just can't remember everything I need, plus I like to use coupons and you can only use one at a time! 

ATTACK!!!

Anyway, today is going to be a busy day.  Dennis is about to read me our schedule.  We have church at 10 (different than normal) because it is Rally Day which means after Church we have a picnic and potluck.  Because I've been working on a million other things I didn't come up with something to make for the potluck so I am making brownies now and then we have to run as soon as they are done/we get ready to go.  Then this evening Dennis is playing at Praise on the River which is basically a bunch of local worship teams that get together and sing outside at a park.  He has to be there around 4 and that will be most of the evening so George and I are gonna take a big blanket and camp out and watch.  As  side note I was half packed up for this event last night when my brilliant but often forgetful husband exclaimed...oh I guess it isn't until Sunday night...

Also - Happy Birthday Papa!!  George picked out his CAT onesie to wear Friday in honor of Papa's birthday on Thursday!   George wanted me to tell you that he loves you and is sorry he was already in bed when Papa finally called Thursday evening.

So happy to play with his daddy!

Giving Daddy High-Fives!


Anyway, brownies are almost done so I'll leave you with another Baby Shower Hint:


No comments:

Post a Comment