Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Snow Fun

buried in the snow!
Well this unusually warm weather means the snow is practically gone except where it was in big piles.  However, I have yet to post our pictures of our snow fun.

Dennis needed to snow blow the drive and George has been scared of the snowblower.  So, we all went out to play in the snow and to show George that the snow blower was a good thing, not scary.
Tackle

I have to admit that George looked pretty cute in his snow pants (thanks Nat) and little snow boots but we didn't have any kid gloves so we had to strap some of mine on him...

I wasn't sure if he was having an fun outside because he pretty much didn't know what to make of all the snow.  He just sat in it watching Daddy clear the drive.  We drug him around the yard on a shovel and he walked around the drive a bit.  He never really laughed or much of a smile.  However, I'm pretty sure he loved it based on the kicking, screaming, and dragging we had to do to get him to come inside...

No comments:

Post a Comment