Thursday, July 21, 2011

10 Months!

My little boy is 10 whole months old!  He actually turned 10 months on Sunday but I had other posts to post and I didn't want to do three in one day. 

We were down at my parents for the weekend due to the aforementioned "Brothers Birthday Party".  After church on Sunday we all headed to Bloomington for the "Third Sunday Market".  Basically this is just a big flea market that they have every...third Sunday during the summer.  It was super duper hot.  They had lots of neat stuff.  George told Grandma several things he wanted - a lunch box, a wagon, a little car, a cabinet, a crochet set...she didn't seem to concerned with his requests...oh well - maybe next time G.  They had some really cool furniture but considering that our house is overflowing with furniture and stuff I choose not to look to closely so that I wouldn't fall in love with something I couldn't have.

After surviving the heat we headed back to my parents for a dip in the lake followed by some delish pizza before finally heading back to the QCA.

George also convinced Grandma to let him ride on the horsey in my parents room.  He LOVED it.  We put him on it just before leaving for the second time and his pajamas caused him to slide around.  When we got him off he kept trying to still bounce on the floor.  So cute!


Thanks for the horsey rides Grandma.

He has also really been getting into his "SOOOO BIG" routine.  It is pretty adorable.

He also really wanted to play with Mari...


Happy 10 Months!!

No comments:

Post a Comment