Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday - 41 Weeks

So I don't have the greatest pictures for this week...like I should have had lots more but I totally forgot my camera at home. 

Last weekend Dennis left us to go to Cornerstone.  Despite the heat I believe he had a great time as always.  The night that he left my mommy stopped by and spent the night.  She has been on a national tour the last couple weeks for her job as they have been rolling out a new computer system.  She had a Southeastern Tour then a Southern Tour, and last week was her Iowa tour.  On her way back home she stopped and spent the night with George and me.  I appreciated her help and I'm sure neither of us can count the number of times I said things like...I dunno what to do with him Dennis usually does that...lets just say Dennis does a lot but my momma was a good replacement.

After work on Friday, George and I loaded up in the family cruiser and took a trip out to see Uncle Tony and Aunt Megan for the weekend.  This is the part where I totally forgot my camera.

George had woken up on the drive out and was fussing so I stopped in DeKalb to change him and give him his pacifier.  I also propped up all the toys I brought with so he could play the rest of the way...needless to say when we finally arrived he was sound asleep with ALL of his toys piled on top of him - they were by his head, under his arms, just everywhere...it was so cute and I totally didn't have a camera :(

Anyway, we had an absolutely fabulous weekend.  We found out that they are going to be having a little baby GIRL!  I am very excited to have another girl in the family and we spent most of Saturday and part of Sunday registering them for all the wonderful things that babies require!  George and I had a blast even if we did pressure them into a million different things they probably didn't really like :).

Anyway, the were gracious enough to scrounge up a mostly broken camera to snap a few pics on Friday so as to not ruin my streak.


Meeting and clapping for his new cousin!

No comments:

Post a Comment