Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday - 40 Weeks

So it may seem like I fell off the face of the earth but in all actuality I am still here.  I have just been neglecting my blog because well...basically I hardly feel like I have time to breath.

June was a pretty rough month around these parts.  This was mainly due to the sickness that we couldn't get rid of.  Not sure where I left off but basically we had a double ear infection followed by a high unexplained fever followed by some serious drainage/horrible sounding cough.  George was basically sick the whole month of June and I was not feeling well and had a horrible cough for quite awhile as well.  Not to mention the working all day followed by a fussy clingy kid followed by being out of town often turned into a lack of blogging on my part and a lack of really anything but the absolute basics. 

Hopefully now I can get caught up and post a little more regularly again though the busyness that is July might put a hamper on that.

So without further adieu... George turned 40 weeks old...crazy...he has now lived outside of the womb as long as he was inside...seems like a milestone to me!


We were hosting small group this night and George had like a 102 temperature...he had just finished his antibiotics for his ear infection the night before.  He wasn't in the greatest mood and had a minor freakout when everyone invaded "his" house.  He survived and so did we.

No comments:

Post a Comment